Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On the Easel

At the moment I am working on quite a number of new works aimed at my two upcoming exhibitions in London. Though I was planning on photographing all my new works next week, I decided to share the piece I am working on right at this moment. This is another piece of Artemis – a pose that gripped me and I just could not leave unpainted.


At the same time I am also working hard on completing the editing of my Utah photos (working through 3919 photos is quite a challenge!) So stay tuned for more ‘Nudes in Nature’ shortly.

3 comments:

Peggi Habets Studio said...

Very dramatic pose. The painting is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great pose, and great painting! Curious to see the Utah photos.

You really exercised your shutter finger that week -- that's a lot of shots.

Anonymous said...

3919!!??? I knew there were more than a few :-).