Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New York Artexpo starting shortly


A week from today my exhibit at the 2008 New York Artexpo will be set up and ready to open. I will be releasing thirteen new works as well as a large number of new giclees. The Artexpo will open on the 28th for trade and on March 1st for the general public. If you are interested in attending this event, please let me know and I will be happy to send you some VIP passes. You can also register from their website. This will be the third Artexpo that I will be attending, second time in New York, and I can barely wait!

Artexpo is one of the most comprehensive events of its kind for both art industry professionals and consumers and is produced by the International Art & Framing Group. This world-renowned event has been defining popular art for more than a quarter of a century and is eagerly anticipated by art dealers, publishers and private collectors. International Artexpo is the highlight of the spring season and draws more than 50,000 qualified buyers and art enthusiasts to view its collections each year.

Below I share one of my new pieces, also part of my weightlessness series, that I will be exhibiting during this event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, who elevates me -
You, whose hand caresses my soul!

That's an incredible piece A!
Exceptional work!!!

Have Fun at the Artexpo...you know I'm there in spirit...ahh if only the body could be there too ;)!

Mike said...

Wow! A really neat drawing! Good luck in New York!