Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Last night my husband and I started the New Year in front of a crackling fire while eating some of the best Sushi we’ve ever had and drinking Champagne. One of the best New Year’s Eve ever!

Looking at my blog it must seem like I have been doing more photography than painting lately. This is not completely true. However, the New York ArtExpo is on it’s way and I am planning on releasing a complete new body of work. Therefore I have indeed been focusing on doing several shoots that will help me with ideas I plan to explore in my new paintings.

Today I am sharing with you a few of the results of a recent photo shoot I have done with RJ Berry from Iowa. RJ is quite unique since she is a 41-year-old model and started modeling just recently. RJ only does Fine Art work with, as she puts it; ‘No drama, no diva antics, just a desire to get the perfect shot’

May 2008 be a brilliant year for all of you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see a mature model! I would enjoy seeing more work with mature models, because it gives us a different perspective.