Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update

Antoine, I have been fallowing your work for years and have always looked forward to your blog updates. But now I miss you! Where has Antoine and her stunning art been?
Your fan,
Janet


Hi Janet,

Here at the Studio it has been both a wonderful and unusual time. Besides relocating the studio to a new space with more potential than any I’ve ever used, it did need quite a bit of renovation. So instead of canvas, this girl have been painting walls, ceilings, doors, plastering, scrubbing…

Oh, and on a more personal note; TJ and I will be welcoming a son into this world any day now :)

However I hope to get back to the easel in a few weeks and I can not wait! I feel like I am exploding with ideas!!

Sincerely,
Antoine

PS. For more regular updates please join my Facebook Fan Page

No comments: