Friday, September 10, 2010

Clean Canvas

I feel so excited today! The last few weeks I’ve been mostly tied up in commissions and paperwork. Don’t get me wrong, I loved working on my commissions and know it was partly due to my lack of available work. A great problem for any artist!

But today I put a clean canvas on the easel. I just reserved 100 sq ft at next year’s New York Art Expo and plan to spend the next 6 months pouring my heart and soul onto my new canvasses.


Lavitate V
20 x 40"
Oil on canvas
-The last of my Lavitate series
as well as the last of my series
of commissions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antoine, I am sure that you are going to create many fine works of art on your fresh canvas! A new beginning is a fine thing! I for one am looking forward to seeing all of your new creations soon, and do look forward to the work you will share with all of us in 2011! Your work continues to inspire me greatly!
Creatively Yours,
Michael

The Blackwood Cottage said...

That's awesome, enjoy!
machelle