Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New publishing contract with Encore Art Group

It feels like yesterday when I was heading to my first Artexpo NY and an artist friend excitedly told me ‘just imagine if you get picked up by a publisher!’ Though most artists would jump at the opportunity, the idea kind off scared me. I’ve always loved doing everything myself, so every year when a number of publishers approached me I never really considered.

However when the Encore Art Group (owners of CAP and Winn Devon) recently approached me, I decided to take a step back. Simultaneously being artist, marketer, web and graphic designer, blog writer, editor, publisher, wife… does get a little challenging at times. At the same time the Encore Art Group really impressed me. Besides being one of the biggest publishers out there, they are getting raving reviews from their artists. Today I am in the process of discussing a contract and soon my work will be available to a wider audience through Winn Devon.

Below is ‘Doubled Up’ one of the pieces soon to be published.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow! Congratulations. It's only a matter of time before your name recognition joins the ranks of Georgia O'Keefe, Andrew Wyeth, etc.

Anonymous said...

Antoine, It is always good to broaden and expand one's horizons! You will help broaden and expand the world of art with your new contract!
You are on your way to world artistic name recognition for sure!
Michael

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve to be seen far and wide.