Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Newsletter & Video


New Newsletter

March 2004 I started a newsletter on my website, AntoineArt.com that only comes out about 2-3 times a year. Well, today was one of those very special days :-) It is available here

New Video

Together with my newsletter I have also released a new video. It is a work in progress that I titled “Intimité’ and the music is ‘Loving Man’ by one of my favorite bands, Ark (and I am not just saying that since my husband is the bassist!)

Besides being a real novice at videography, my video camera is really bad at indoor shots (and with the snow piling up by my front door, going outside is unfortunately not an option) So please use a little imagination while watching!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see your drawing work in progress!

Ben.