Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New York… New York

Last Tuesday we left the studio here in Savannah as the sun went down, to see it rise again as Philadelphia appeared on the horizon. Wednesday we did the setup –high on coffee & excitement. Thursday and Friday was the two ‘trade’ days only open to galleries, art dealers, designers etc. Here 8 new galleries from across the US, Canada, Brazil and Korea approached me for representation. Saturday and Sunday was open to the public and also my favorite time of the show. It has been a year since I've personally been at an exhibit and getting all the feedback I got meant the world to me.

11 of my originals as well as a number of giclees sold and the ArtExpo surpassed all expectations. A very sincere thank you to everyone that came to see the exhibit!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sounds like a good day for sure. Congratulations!