Thursday, December 4, 2008

What’s happening @ Antoine Art Studio

It is –5 degrees outside and we’ve already had the first snow of the season. Not quite enough for the nude snow shoot Susanna and I am planning, but just enough to bring the realization of winter home.

During the last week I’ve been putting many hours into building my new website. Keeping track with technology, especially since I don’t work with web design regularly, have left quite a gap in my knowledge and while CSS, PHP and Fireworks are driving me nuts, it does feel good being back on the learning curve.

Besides coding, this week I’ve also had lunch in Dayton with a remarkable art photographer, Dave Levingston. It is just awesome collaborating with talented people sharing one’s passion. I hope to work together in the near future.

On the right is “My Place I” a self-portrait I completed last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your snow shoot with Susanna in the future! Sounds nifty!

Michael