Saturday, April 12, 2008

Feature in Carrie Leigh’s Nude Magazine

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my maternity shoot with Brooklyn would be featured in Carrie Leigh’s Spring issue and this week I was happy to receive my copy. It included a beautiful six-page feature of my work and I’m grateful to be a part of this wonderful issue.

I think that the editors do a great job in selecting exceptional fine art nudes and I would encourage everyone to subscribe. For more info, please visit www.carrieleigh.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antoine, What a great honor to be featured in such a classy artistic magazine as Carrie Leigh's! I look forward to seeing more of your work in Carrie Leigh's Magazine in the future!

Michael

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope this publicity leads to more great things.

Motorized Blinds Victorville said...

Great read thannk you