Friday, November 23, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

I have been turning the idea of starting this blog round and round in my mind for several months (or I guess I should say years). First of all, since writing is not my strong point (part of the very core reason I started creating visually) and secondly because my English suck! (at times)

Then recently this amazing woman who happen to live not far from where I grew up, wrote this most beautiful poems that she claims have been inspired by my work. I was so taken by this that I just had to share it with the world! Fortunately she was kind enough to give me permission to do so. Thank you so much, Issy Kouvara!


Bodies entwined, .....In embrace
Skin to skin, .............Pulse to pulse
Arms encircle ..........Delicate, strong
Holding fast, ............Holding close
Fierce power ...........Sensual passion
Enveloped ...............Encompassed
In rapture .................And awe
When two ................Become one
And one ..................Becomes All





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: