Thursday, February 23, 2012

Art Sale











Studio Clearance!

A few months ago I was fortunate to acquire a new 1800 sq ft studio space in Richmond Hill, GA. About 1/3 of the space is now ready to move into while the rest will be renovated over the next 2 years. As I am getting ready to get settled, I am auctioning a number of ORIGINALS. Besides a few charity auctions, I have not auctioned any originals in years. Do not let this opportunity to own an original pass you by! Originals with retail values up to $1500 auctioning from as little as $95.



Sole Female I & II Framed
Bidding starts @ $198 each.


Original Mixed Media ; Oil Painting & Pencil Drawing

Canvas; 30 x 10" / 76 x 25 cm each
Canvas with on 3/4 inch thick stretcher placed on wood frame. (About 33 x 13" with frame)


Bid on Sole Female I
Bid on Sole Female II




Yield Strength

Bidding starts @ $155


Pencil drawing on thick white watercolor paper. Sprayed with several layers of fixative. This drawing consists out of two halves, each framed separately in a thin, black metal frame.

Total size of diptych; 32 x 20 inch / 81 x 51cm
(16 x 20 inch each / 41 x 51 cm each)




Bid on Yield Strength


No comments: